- 3 slice of thick white bread
- 6 frozen fish fingers
- 4-5 leaves of little gem lettuce
- 2 tbsp. tartar sauce
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Pre heat George Foreman grill.
- Prep your slices of bread and lay lettuce on two slices.
- Lay your frozen fish fingers on the grill for around 8-10 minutes of until they are cooked through and piping hot.
- Construct your sandwich. Later one slice of bread with lettuce, 3 fish fingers, 1 tablespoon tartar sauce. Repeat and top with the remaining slice of bread.