- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.3kg salmon fillet
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 30 minutes marinating time
- Preheat your grill on setting #4.
- Whisk together sriracha, lime juice, maple syrup, brown sugar, lime zest and salt. Brush over top of salmon and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Grill, covered and without turning, for 15 to 18 minutes or until grill-marked and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with spring onions before serving.