- 6-8 squid tubes depending on size
- 10g Szechuan pepper corns
- 10g Black pepper corns
- 10g White pepper corns
- Squeeze of lemon
- Sea salt
- Take the squid tubes and wash thoroughly making sure to remove anything from the middle. Take a knife and cut down one side opening up the tube to have one large piece. Take the back of the knife and lightly scrape the inside side of the flat piece of squid checking if there is any membrane, then lightly score the inside side and place on paper to dry out a little.
- Take a pestle and mortar or a small blender and add the pepper corns, crush and mix in the salt, sprinkle over the squid.
- Heat the grill to maximum and place the squid on and cook for 5-6 minutes. Take off and squeeze with lemon juice.