- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 60g fresh goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- ½ Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. softened Brie cheese
- 4 slices rustic bread, cut into ½ inch slices
- Optional: 1 medium sweet onion, 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- Attach upper and lower grill plates to the Grill and Melt Advanced and preheat.
- Fill bread slices with Brie, bacon, apple slices and goat cheese.
- Brush outsides of bread slices with butter.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Tip: Add in caramelized onions for a sandwich that’s extra special. Sauté 1 medium sweet onion in oil on medium heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until onion is wilted and golden brown. Stir in 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar at the end of cooking. Add inside or on top of Panini.