- 1 can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Plates needed: Grilling Plates
Preheat temperature: Medium
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Place the artichoke hearts, lemon juice, lemon zest, cheese, garlic and olive oil in a food processor and process until blended.
- Place the chicken on a clean cutting surface. With the tip of a sharp knife, slit each breast horizontally without cutting all the way through to create a pocket.
- Stuff ¼ of the stuffing into each chicken breast and press the edges to close. Fasten opening with toothpicks.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your grill to 165°c. Place chicken breasts on the preheated grill and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.