- 2 eggs, beaten
- knob of butter
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
Method (Serves 1)
- Pour the beaten eggs into a small saucepan, add the butter and cook on a medium heat stirring occasionally until they scramble.
- Heat the grill until it’s reached maximum temperature and cook the bacon until crispy.
- Layer the eggs and bacon onto one of the bread slices. Next place your cheese and tomato on top and put the other bread slice on.
- Grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Tip: For a healthier version swap the bacon for turkey bacon and miss out the cheese.
If you are using a George Foreman Evolve, use the deep pan attachment to scramble your eggs and then switch to standard plates to grill your bacon and finish the sandwich.