- 12 Prunes – stoned & dried (not in syrup)
- 6 Slices of good quality streaky bacon
- Cocktail sticks
- Take a piece of good quality streaky bacon, flatten it with the back of a knife to lengthen the slice and cut in half.
- Take a prune and wrap the bacon around it - it should remain secure but if not you can skewer each with a cocktail stick.
- Repeat this process for the remaining prunes.
- Pre-heat your George Foreman and place on the grill for 4 minutes, turning after two minutes.
Note: Prunes will be extremely hot if serving immediately
Top tips: Make a big batch of these and layer them in a box with grease proof paper – bring out as many as you need for each occasion over the festive period. Make them in November, then sit back and enjoy drinks and nibbles over Christmas!