- 4 Chicken fillets
- 200g Soft cheese, such as Philadelphia, le roule or even mozzarella
- Handful of chopped herbs such as chives or basil
- 8 slices of sun dried tomatoes
- Salad to serve
Created by Mumsnet member Sally Andrews from Yorkshire
Add a tasty twist to chicken fillets with a cheese and herb filling. This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and cook using your George Foreman grill.
Method (serves 4):
- Pre-heat your George Foreman Grill until ready.
- Slice the chicken fillets across but not right through (so it lifts open like a book)
- Fill with your soft cheese and then sprinkle with your favourite herbs
- Add sun dried tomatoes
- Close the chicken fillet and grill for 5-8 mins or until cooked through
- Serve with on a bed of salad
Top tips: For a light bite serve with a crisp salad but for a heartier dish serve with couscous or rice.