- 125g tomato sauce
- 125g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 125g onions, sautéed
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 4 sausages, cooked and sliced ¼” thick
- Pinch hot pepper flakes
- 1 piece flatbread
- 2 tsp. olive oil
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 pizzas
- Preheat Indoor/Outdoor Grill on setting 4 and brush flatbread with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over one flatbread crust; sprinkle with half of mozzarella cheese.
- Scatter onions, eggs and cooked breakfast sausage over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and hot pepper flakes.
- Grill, covered, for about 4 minutes or until cheese has melted.