- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pork tenderloins (about 1.5kg), cut into 45 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red-skinned apple, cored and cut into 15 1-inch chunks
- 15 cipollini onions, peeled
- 80g grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 15 (6”) wooden skewers
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 15 Skewers
- Preheat grill on setting #4.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper; toss with pork until coated. Then alternately thread pork, apple and onion onto 15 6-inch wooden skewers.
- Grill, covered and turning as needed, for 15 to 18 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Transfer to a platter. Stir mustard with maple syrup; serve with kabobs for dipping.
- Tip: Cut white onions into chunks, keeping root intact, to replace cipollini onions if desired.