- Remove any visible fat from the pork.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
- With a sharp knife, cut a slit sideways almost completely through each tenderloin to create a pocket. Open the tenderloins and place one fourth of the sausage stuffing
- inside each.
- Press the edges of the pockets to close, place the tenderloins on a pre heated grill for 6–8 minutes, or until the pork & stuffing are completely cooked.
- With a plastic spatula, carefully scoop the pork from the grill.