- 250g turkey mince
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground mace
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 20 minutes refrigeration time
- Mix all ingredients together, form into balls no more than 2cm in height. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Attach the deep pan plate to the 360 or Evolve grill and pre heat on maximum.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil and add the meatballs, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes, open lid and move the meatballs around, close the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Repeat this again and check the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with pasta or sauce of your choice if you wish.