- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. mild curry paste
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250g bag baby leaf spinach
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ lemon, juice
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Pre-heat the Evolve grill to maximum with the deep pan plate attached.
- Add the onions; garlic and chilli to the deep pan plate and close the lid for 3-4 minutes until onions are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the curry paste and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chick peas, close the lid and cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Turn the grill off and stir in the spinach and coriander, add the lemon juice.