Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Line the Evolve deep bake plate with baking paper.
- For the brownies sift together the flour, salt, cocoa powder and sugar. Separately mix the oil, soya milk and vanilla extract together and along with the chopped chocolate mix into the dry mixture until completely mixed.
- Pour into the lined deep bake plate and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the brownies spring back when gently pressed.
- Leave to cool for five minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- For the frosting beat together the avocado and sunflower spread until smooth. Melt the chocolate and fold into the avocado.
- Sift the cocoa powder and warm the soya milk, slowly incorporate into the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Sift the icing sugar and along with the chocolate soya milk mix into the avocado until a smooth glossy topping is formed.
- Using a piping bag pipe on top of the cooled brownie.