Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
- For the béchamel sauce, heat the milk on the hob, and in a separate pan heat the butter and add the flour, whilst continuously stirring, cooking for 1-2 minutes. Add the heated milk a bit at a time until all incorporated, season, cover with some baking paper or cling film and set aside.
- Cook the butternut squash in salted water for 2 minutes, remove from the water and refresh in iced water, drain and dry on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook on a high heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Take the Evolve deep pan plate and layer up the butternut squash slices, mushroom mix and béchamel sauce, making sure to finish with béchamel sauce. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Attach the plate to the Evolve grill; put a piece of baking paper on top of the lasagne and cook at 160ºC for 10-20 minutes until piping hot.
Tip- Be careful not to over fill the deep pan plate as when cooking it could over flow. Leave at least ½ cm at the top.