- 1 ciabatta loaf, sliced into approx. 12 slices
- 1-2 camembert
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs of thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Pre heat the grill with the grill plates attached to maximum.
- Lay out the ciabatta slices on a tray. Mix together the olive oil, garlic puree, thyme leaves and seasoning. Drizzle over the ciabatta slices on both sides. Grill for 3-4 minutes and repeat until all slices are grilled. Set aside.
- Turn the grill off and allow to cool slightly, then carefully change the bottom grill plate for the deep pan plate
- place the camembert in the middle of the deep dish, heat the grill to medium temperature and close the lid for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is soft. Carefully cut the top of the camembert open and lay the ciabatta croutons around the cheese.