• 6 large free range eggs
• 250g soft cream cheese
• 200g grated red Leicester cheese
• 2 mixed peppers, diced
• ½ red onion, finely diced
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• ½ bunch fresh chives, finely sliced
• Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: 8-12 minutes
Cooking time: 12-17 minutes
1. Mix together the eggs, cream cheese and seasoning. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
2. Pre heat the grill 175C with the deep pan plate attached. Carefully add the egg mixture and close the lid, cook for approx. 12-17 minutes until cooked through.