- 2 slices malted grain loaf
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 50g pomegranate
- 50g feta cheese
- 50g walnut
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Pre-heat your George Foreman grill.
- Choose the bread of your choice, we decided on a malted grain loaf for an extra crunch.
- Spread a little butter on the slices of bread.
- Lay one slice of bread butter side down onto the George Foreman Grill.
- Add feta, pomegranate and walnuts.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread - butter side towards the grill plate and cook for 4-5 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side salad if you fancy - enjoy.