Cook on George Foreman Grill and Griddle
- For the butterscotch sauce: Add all ingredients to a pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally making sure all ingredients are well mixed together. Set aside.
- For the Chantilly cream: Place the cream into a bowl and whisk until soft peaks are formed. Sift in the icing sugar then fold into the cream along with the vanilla extract. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the pancakes: Sift the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice mix, sugar and salt into a bowl. In a separate bowl combine the egg yolks, pumpkin puree, milk and vanilla extract. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed, then fold these into the pancake mixture.
- To cook, pre heat the griddle to setting 3. Ladle some pancake mix onto the grill, leave to cook for 1-2 minutes then flip and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes. Repeat this until all the pancake mixture is cooked.
- To serve, stack the pancakes up on a plate and spoon some butterscotch sauce on top followed by some Chantilly cream and some chopped pecan nuts.