- 12 (1-2 inch diameter) white mushrooms, stems removed
- 25g parmesan cheese
- 25g chopped green olives
- 25g black olives, pitted
- 25g minced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Preheat the Evolve Grill to 180°C degrees. Cut the stems off the mushrooms and hollow out each mushroom cavity to make room for the filling.
- Mince the mushroom stems and mix together with the remaining ingredients. Spoon 1 Tsp. of Filling into each mushroom cap.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms on the grill. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are heated through.
- Top Tip: To clean mushrooms, wipe caps with a dry paper towel.