- 2 thick slices of full grain toast
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ red peppers, pitted and cut into strips
- 50g Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the grill. Combine onion and peppers with balsamic vinegar and black pepper.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Then place the vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe the grill briefly. Divide the prepared filling evenly on one half of the whole grain toast and add the Feta cheese. Put the second slice of wholecorn toast and grill the toast for about 2-3 minutes.
Recommendation: Serve with cress and tomato salad.